The Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike (ABVR-2L), the Airbike and Crosstrainer in one!
The Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike offers both air resistance and 8 different levels of magnetic resistance for a wide variety of resistance levels. This allows you to adapt the training to the fitness goals you have, such as increasing your stamina, improving training time, recovery, strength, explosiveness etc. Every fitness level can train on the AirPlus Expert Bike. Thanks to the adjustable intensity and resistance.
The range of motion of the handlebar is designed to allow the user to stand or sit comfortably while using the Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike. Due to its heavy duty frame of over 174LB, this ABVR-2L can also be used as a cross trainer (elliptical trainer). This makes the XEBEX Expert Airbike unique compared to traditional airbikes where only sitting is allowed.
- Levels 1-2: Slight resistance, suitable for recovery and warming
- Level 3: Traditional Xebex Air Bike (AB-1) resistance
- Levels 4-6: Heavy resistance
- Levels 7-8: Extra tough resistance
- 174LB steel frame
- Maximum user weight of 227kg
- Plastic housing over almost any moving part
- Heavier base and handles provide a more intensive workout
- Padded multi-grip handlebar with neutral and wide grip
- Large saddle for maximum comfort
- Belt drive for less maintenance and noise during a workout
Console / programs:
- Tracks distance (meters or miles), time, speed (KM or MI), calories, watts and heart rate
- Programmable custom interval functions (work, rest programs)
- Set distance or calories with countdown function
- Shows the level of the AirPlus resistance
- Tracked distance in meters or thousandths of a mile (1000.0 = 1 mile)