Tanita’s medically approved Multi-frequency Segmental Body Composition Analyser with an interactive display console and inbuild SD card facility
- The MC780 Multi Frequency Segmental Body Composition Analyser is perfect for providing an instant analysis of a client’s health and fitness status and monitoring their progress over time.
- The MC780 has been designed to be an interactive stand-alone unit where clients can step on and take a measurement without specialist assistance. A full segmental body composition analysis is performed in less than 20 seconds. The large LED dual displays show the body composition measurement data and the detailed segmental analysis in an easy-to-read illustrative format.
- The measurement results are automatically stored on the SD Card, sent to a PC or transferred to a printer to generate a full consultation sheet for further discussion. Data can also be sent wirelessly to a PC or Windows Tablet using a Bluetooth adaptor.
- Goals for weight and body fat can be set using the ‘goal setter’ mode to increase motivation and demonstrate real progress of any weight loss or fitness program. All user data can be stored and used for detailed trend analysis using the GMon Health Monitor Software.
MC 780 MA special features:
- Multi-frequency segmental body composition analyser – 3 frequencies providing highly accurate, whole body and segmental measurements
- Easy-to-use – the interactive console guides the user through the personal data input and measurement process without specialist assistance.
- The console can also be reversed for confidential readings with children or when large obese clients step on.
- All body composition results are shown on an easy-to-read, extra large LCD display. The dual display clearly shows the measurement results and the full segmental analysis.
- The in-built SD card facility allows data to be automatically collected and downloaded at convenience – over 10,000 readings can be stored on a 2GB SD card.
- A Client Identity feature allows continuous measurement data to be collected for each client effortlessly. The feature also allows large anonymous data sets to be collated for research studies.
- Any printer with Pictbridge can be connected directly to the MC780 to enable full consultation sheets to be printed immediately after a measurement has been taken.
- Compatible with GMon Health Monitor software allowing full database management, health assessments and progress reports to be generated.
- Modular 3-part construction for fuss-free installation, maintenance and transport
- Accredited MDD Class IIa and NAWI III
- 8 electrode multi-frequency segmental body composition analyser
- Interactive design allows clients to take a measurement without specialist assistance
- Extra large dual display console with easy-to-read graphics
- Output data directly to any PictBridge printer to generate consultation sheet
- Wireless data transfer using a Bluetooth adapter
- In-built SD card facility
- USB Connectivity
- Accredited with MDD Class IIa andNAWI Class III
- Max weight capacity 270kg x 0.1kg
- Weight capacity: 270kg
- Weight Increments: 0.10
- Body Fat Increments: 0.10
- Power: AC Adaptor 100 to 240V (50/60Hz)
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Body fat %
- Body Fat mass
- Fat mass
- Fat free mass
- Muscle mass
- Total Body Water
- Extra Cellular Water
- Intra Cellular Water
- ECW/TBW ratio
- Body mass index
- Bone mass
- Physique rating
- Visceral fat rating
- Basal Metabolic Rate kcal
- Basal Metabolic Rate indicator
- Metabolic Age
- Phase Angle
- Body Fat distribution
- Muscle mass balance
- Leg Muscle score
- Segmental readings for each leg, arm and trunk (abdominal area) Fat %, Fat mass rating,Muscle mass, Muscle mass rating
- Phase angle