Original Russian Kettlebells - Competition
with international color code banding
These professional kettlebells are made entirely of steel in a compact unit size. The competition kettlebells are therefore particularly robust and durable. The bare, unpainted handle with color banding is sanded smooth and ensures professional and safe handling.
- Original Russian Kettlebells - Competition
- made entirely of steel
- with smoothly sanded, unpainted handle
- with international color code banding
diameter: approx . 33.5 mm ball diameter: approx. 222 mm
height: approx. 280 mm
- available in weight sizes: 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 40, 44 and 48 kg
- all weight sizes have a uniform external dimension with color code identification
- low weight tolerance
- with embossed brand logo "Original Russian Kettlebells"
- Color: black - powder-coated, handle unpainted - sanded, with international color code banding
- Including bilingual exercise booklet (German / English), illustrated exercise instructions for beginners and advanced learners
The bare, uncoated steel handle of this kettlebell can lead to slight surface oxidation when exposed to moisture (hand moisture, ambient moisture). This is not a product defect. As a tip, we recommend simply polishing the handle with a little steel wool if necessary; the bare surface of the handle is restored.