It is an inertial, eccentric, and concentric training machine that improves muscle strength and power training processes. It prevents injuries and is an ideal complement to reinforce joint stability.
- Offers a system free of resistance to gravity using the cone of rotational inertia with a cam variable, storing the energy of the athlete and provided through a concentric contraction that releases the energy back to the user, which dissipates during eccentric contraction.
- It allows us to imitate the sports gestures of any discipline, generating a great variety of exercises making them more efficient.
- It uses rotation technology through its exclusive cone.
- It offers four adjustment modes that allow the user to customize speed and strength to the sports gesture.
- Chronojump built-in optical sensor to control the parameters of force, power, speed, etc …
- Length: 50 cm.
- Width: 31 cm.
- Height: 54 cm.
- Weight: 18 kg.
- USB Cable.
- Chronopic hardware (request)
- 18 Counterweights.
- 4 pine nuts.
- Carabiner, Brake, and Grip.
- 5 meters of rope.
- 2 Rope Transmitter Pulleys.
- Fluted cone for optimal rope hold.