Space-saving wall-mount rig with adjustable lift-off hooks and safeties. The cross bar can also be used for pull-ups and attaching a suspension trainer.
Wall and floor fixings not included.*
Features of the ATX Wall-Mount Half Rack HRW-640:
- Compact and space saving design with only 50cm wall distance.
- Fully to attach to the wall and, optionally, to anchor to the bottom.
- Strength and stability with a 250kg load capacity.
- The frame is made of rugged 60 x 60mm steel box-section.
- With two heavy duty Lift-Offs with rubber contact points.
- With two 30cm long safeties with rubber contact points.
- The rubber contact points help protect the bar and reduce noise.
- The lift-offs and safeties are height adjustable in 28 steps of 50mm increments.
- The holes in the frame are numbered for easy and quick adjustment
- Integrated pull-up bar with a grip width of 110 cm and handles up to 150kg.
- Suitable for decline bench press, flat bench press, shoulder press , squats etc.
- Ideal as Half Rack Squat Rack or CrossFit Rig for the smallest training areas.
- Certified according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class H - home-use.
*NOTE: Fixings not included. The type of wall determines which type of fixing plugs are best suited. Ten fixing bolts are required with a diameter of 10mm.