We can help you plan, create, coordinate, manage and evaluate your sports business, achieving the highest level of success possible. We deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients, responding rapidly and seriously to your requests. We are seeking alternative solutions to maintain a competitive edge, leveraging strategic partnerships where the outcome delivers greater value to our clients.
We offer services to:
New Sports Businesses / Organisations
Eshop for Fitness, provides: Market Research, Strategic Planning and Supervision on the Implementation of new Sports Business or Organisations, in all phases, from the construction to the complete independent operation.
Existing Sports Business / Organisations
Eshop for Fitness, provides: Market Research, Strategic Planning and Supervision on the Implementation for improvements or additions of new Products/Services on existing Sports Businesses or Organisations.
1. Market & research analysis consulting
2. Objectives setting consulting
3. Strategy consulting
4. Strategic planning consulting
5. Management consulting
6. Resource consulting
7. Marketing consulting
8. Financial consulting
9. Human resource consulting & Job Vacancies
10. Web Design & Development Consulting
11. Legal assistance and Support with permits
12. Process consulting
13. Quality consulting
14. Sales consulting
15. Evaluation consulting
16. Strategic change management consulting
Why Choose Us?
1. Are you having trouble making enough sales to succeed?
2. Do you have a problem that is preventing your Sports Business from achieving the highest level of success possible?
3. Are you continually updated about the new trends and technologies available in the sports industry?
4. Do you need trustworthy and innovative suggestions specified in your Sports business activities?
5. Are you having difficulty competing effectively?
6. Do you need help expanding or building your Sports Business?
7. Is your marketing and advertising not providing the results you had expected?
8. Do you need quality control in your Sports Business?
9. Do you need a branding process in order to make it easier to compete?
10. Is your product correctly priced?
11. Do you have the management team you need to succeed now and in the future?
12. Does your Sports Company need to introduce CRM (Customer Relation Management)?
13. Does your Sports Company business plan include a "next phase"?