1. Do you ship overseas? If yes, how much do you charge?
The website will allow you, to place the order without the shipping cost (Quotation). We will receive your order and we will recommend you one of the following four options:
- If the products are not heavy we will calculate the delivery cost by Courier and we will contact you before, in order to proceed on payment.
- For orders that cost more than 1000€, we will calculate the delivery cost by Sea freight and we will contact you before you will proceed on payment.
- We can prepare the equipment to be received from our warehouse and you will have to arrange the pickup from our warehouse
- We will have to cancel the order because of the high delivery cost (the ratio of the equipment Cost and shipping cost to your country does not make sense)
We want your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful. We ship to our international customers with Courier (Datapost, DHL or TNT). We are able to provide our international customers with quality and fast shipping services, tracking of packages, and ensured delivery at very low costs.
2. I cannot find my country in shipping destinations.
If you can’t find your country on our website list, unfortunately we don’t deliver in that country because of the high delivery cost, however please contact us to inform you about the options you have.
3. Do you provide a delivery and installation service?
Other countries except Cyprus:
We only provide door to door delivery service. We don't provide Installation
4. Is it safe to order online using your website?
At Eshop for Fitness we don't just deliver sports & fitness equipment; we also do our best to provide a safe and convenient online shopping experience. You can pay securely online via this website using Credit Card. Eshop for Fitness ensures secure payment of all online transactions as we use one of the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly researching, improving and upgrading our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times. Eshop for Fitness does not receive your credit card details or bank authorisations. If you're not quite comfortable shopping online, or would prefer to make you purchase by telephone, just give us a call at +357 222 55 222.
5. What payment options do I have?
Other countries except Cyprus: Credit Card & Bank Transfer
6. What if I qualify for a VAT exempt purchase? Do I still have to pay the VAT or how do I go about claiming the VAT back if I have already paid it?
For European Union Countries:
There are two tabs on the Shopping Cart that automatically search when is filled that The company’s name and V.A.T. register Number is validate then excludes the V.A.T. form the order.
Non-European Union Countries:
If you have V.A.T. register company with the invoice/receipt you can claim your VAT back.
7. Do i have to visit the customs office to collect my package?
NO. We offer everything for you and deliver the package at your doorstep, no hassle. This service is included in the shipping premium.
8. What if my package gets lost or damaged on its way to me? Do you include INSURANCE?
We INSURE all packages for their full value. So in case your package gets lost you will get a full refund of your money. This premium insurance is included in the shipping fee.
9. What is the warranty offered on the products?
All products come with at least 1-year of warranty. For more details visit our warranty section.
10. Can I exchange a product if it’s not right?
Our standard policy is to accept most returns within 30 days from the date of delivery. We will be happy to exchange your product for you. After you have received your goods, you can contact us and return any item to our registered postal address, for a refund or an exchange, as long as it is unused, returned in the original packaging and in a resalable condition.
11. Who will pay the return shipping costs?
If we have supplied you with incorrect goods or the goods received are damaged or faulty and are being returned for an identical replacement (item and size) then we will happily apply a credit to your account to cover the delivery costs of you returning the goods to us. We will also pay for the redelivery of your replacement products. If we have correctly supplied you with the product/s that you have ordered, but you still want to return them, you will pay your own return delivery and redelivery costs.
12. Terms and conditions / what else do I need to know?
Before placing your order you should read and agree to the terms of service as appear in our Terms and Conditions. During checkout, you will be reminded to read these Terms and Conditions and asked to acknowledge that.