If you have a question that is not answered below feel free to contact us. We are always glad to help!
1. What are your working hours?
Main Store: 155 Athalassas, Avenue Strovolos, 2023, Nicosia – Cyprus
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 9:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 18:00 | Wednesday & Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00
Tel: +357222 55 222
Paphos Store: 15, Alexandrou Papagou Avenue, 8027 Paphos - Cyprus
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 10:00 - 19:00 | Wednesday & Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00
Our dedicated customer service team is here to help you with any enquires, problems or issues you may have with any orders, products or services so please feel free to give us a call:
For Cyprus: 77776100
International: +357 222 55 222
2. How much do you charge for delivery in Cyprus?
> Free - Pick up from our Stores or the nearest ACS Courier
> 5€ Home Delivery for orders less than 100€
3. Which cities of Cyprus do you deliver to?
We deliver to Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, Famagusta and Paphos.
4. When should I expect to receive my order in Cyprus?
- Pick up from our Stores | Expected Delivery, 2 - 3 Working Days.
During the check out you can choose your order to be delivered in any of our stores
- Pick up from your Nearest ACS Courier | Expected Delivery, 2 - 3 Working Days.
We offer Free Delivery on your Nearest ACS Courier. After your order has been submitted, we usually ship it via ACS Courier no later than the next day. You will also receive a Tracking Number in order to Track your Parcel from ACS Courier.
* Only for Products that do not require assembly!
- Door to Door Delivery ACS Courier | Expected Delivery, 3 - 7 Working Days.
We offer Free Home Delivery for purchases over 100€ (Normal Charge 5€). After your order has been submitted, we usually ship it via ACS Courier no later than the next day. You will also receive a Tracking Number in order to Track your Parcel from ACS Courier. If you choose Door to Door (Home Delivery), it will may be also an extra delay on ACS Courier due workload ratio. *Only for Products that do not require assembly!
- Home Delivery - Eshop for Fitness Staff | Expected Delivery 3 - 5 Working Days. Only for Products that require assembly.
5. Can I collect my order directly from your shop?
Always you are welcome to visit our shop and collect any equipment. We are always available to address any questions you may have. Nicosia's shop usually has all the equipment to see and Papho's shop usually has for display only the fast moving items! it is better to place an order and ask to be delivered in a Specific Store!
6. Do you ship overseas? If yes, how much do you charge?
The website will allow you, to place the order without the shipping cost (Quotation). We will receive your order and we will recommend you one of the following four options:
- If the products are not heavy we will we will calculate the delivery cost by Courier and we will contact you before you will proceed on payment.
- For orders that cost more than 1000€, we will calculate the delivery cost by Sea freight and we will contact you before you will proceed on payment.
- We can prepare the equipment to be received from our warehouse and you will have to arrange the pickup from our warehouse
- We will have to cancel the order because of the high delivery cost (the ratio of the equipment Cost and shipping cost to your country does not make sense)
We want your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful. We ship to our international customers with Courier (Datapost, DHL or TNT). We are able to provide our international customers with quality and fast shipping services, tracking of packages, and ensured delivery at very low costs.
7. I cannot find my country in shipping destinations.
If you can’t find your country on our website list, unfortunately we don’t deliver in that country because of the high delivery cost, however please contact us to inform you about the options you have.
8. Do you provide a delivery and installation service?
We provide both door to door, and point to point delivery by ACS Courier and installation service when is necessary.
Other countries except Cyprus:
We only provide door to door delivery service.
9. Is it safe to order online using your website?
At Eshop for Fitness we don't just deliver sports & fitness equipment; we also do our best to provide a safe and convenient online shopping experience. You can pay securely online via this website using Credit Card. Eshop for Fitness ensures secure payment of all online transactions as we use one of the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly researching, improving and upgrading our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times. Eshop for Fitness does not receive your credit card details or bank authorisations. If you're not quite comfortable shopping online, or would prefer to make you purchase by telephone, just give us a call at +357 222 55 222.
10. What payment options do I have?
Personal Customers (Cyprus): Credit Card (Visa & Master Card)
Business Customers (Cyprus): Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery
Other countries except Cyprus: Credit Card (Visa & Master Card) & Bank Transfer
11. I need my order as soon as possible. Can you offer me a guarantee that delivery will occur soonest than the referred delivery time?
Not always. If we have all the products in stock the delivery will be within 2 – 7 days. Otherwise the estimation of delivery is 99% of the time accurate, but we want you to understand that there are exogenous factors that may creep in and delay your order. These may range from natural disasters, airplane mechanical failures etc. which are obviously beyond ours and anyone else's control. Therefore, if it's a matter of life or death to receive your package within a very short timeframe we advise that you do not place the order in the first place.
12. What if I qualify for a VAT- exempt purchase? Do I still have to pay the VAT or how do I go about claiming the VAT back if I have already paid it?
As with all the purchases in Cyprus if you have V.A.T. register company with the invoice/receipt you can claim your VAT back.
For European Union Countries:
There are two tabs on the Shopping Cart that automatically search when is filled that The company’s name and V.A.T. register Number is validate then excludes the V.A.T. form the order.
Non-European Union Countries:
If you have V.A.T. register company with the invoice/receipt you can claim your VAT back.
13. Do i have to visit the customs office to collect my package?
NO. We offer everything for you and deliver the package at your doorstep, no hassle. This service is included in the shipping premium.
14. What if my package gets lost or damaged on its way to me? Do you include INSURANCE?
We INSURE all packages for their full value. So in case your package gets lost you will get a full refund of your money. This premium insurance is included in the shipping fee.
15. What is the warranty offered on the products?
All products come with at least 1-year of warranty. For more details visit our warranty section.
16. Can I exchange a product if it’s not right?
Our standard policy is to accept most returns within 30 days from the date of delivery. We will be happy to exchange your product for you. After you have received your goods, you can contact us and return any item to our registered postal address, for a refund or an exchange, as long as it is unused, returned in the original packaging and in a resalable condition.
17. Who will pay the return shipping costs?
If we have supplied you with incorrect goods or the goods received are damaged or faulty and are being returned for an identical replacement (item and size) then we will happily apply a credit to your account to cover the delivery costs of you returning the goods to us. We will also pay for the redelivery of your replacement products. If we have correctly supplied you with the product/s that you have ordered, but you still want to return them, you will pay your own return delivery and redelivery costs.
18. Terms and conditions / what else do I need to know?
Before placing your order you should read and agree to the terms of service as appear in our Terms and Conditions. During checkout, you will be reminded to read these Terms and Conditions and asked to acknowledge that.
19. I am phasing problem to order online, usually I add a product and the Basket seems to be empty, what can I do?
Please, use the following Possible Solutions:
- Clear your Browser’s history from Cookies
- For chrome for example on the top right below x, press the three dots
- Choose history and press on History
- Press Clear browsing data
- Unclick everything else and keep only Cookies and other site Data
- Press Clear Data
- Use another browser
- Use another device
If the problem insists please call me on +357 96421343